Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween


For Halloween this year, I ventured out of my comfort zone and decided to sew Taylor's Sleeping Beauty costume. Almost immediately I found myself saying, "What was I thinking?" Since I haven't sewn anything of this caliber in about 15 years, it was quite the project. But I finished without having to un-pick too many times (thanks in part to my Mom). On Halloween night, Nate took the girls out Trick or Treating. They only went around our Circle and down one other street but they scored plenty of candy (maybe too much... as I'm still trying to get rid of it).



6 comments:

Torgersons said...

Dang, they're so ridiculously cute.

Kristen said...

Hey! I just saw the link to your blog off of Dan and Jessica's blog. Your girls are so stinkin cute! We haven't seen you guys in forever, so it will be fun to "see" you through blogging.

Our blog is lotz-family.blogspot.com, but I just went private so send me at email at kristenlotz@hotmail.com and I'll send you guys an invite.

Hope to see you soon!

Kristen
(Nate's cousin)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. I think you did a great job on the costume. Way to go. Keep up the blogging.

Crystal Taylor said...

Wow, I'm way impressed with the costume!! I don't think I would dare try something like that:) Cute pictures! Thanks for coming up and seeing us, and thanks for the cute baby clothes.

Krista Neil said...

Got this of Katrina's blog, I'm so impressed with sewing a costume!! I wouldn't dare.

Keith said...

Hello Terra! I was out searching for old friends from high school/college on the net and came across your blog. What luck! You have some beautiful children! I enjoyed reading your updates. When you get a chance drop me a note... I'd love to hear how life has been treating you since... wow... has it been 15 years?? We're getting old! :) Scott Gardiner was here last night helping me prep our house for sale. We keep in touch with Scott & Sarah every couple of months. Anywho... take care my friend.

Keith
keithc7@gmail.com