Monday, March 23, 2009

Taylor's 5th Birthday

This year Taylor turned 5! Wow! She wanted a bigger bike so she could ride faster. Nate wanted to get her a bike from a bike store but I couldn't justify spending $180 for a kid's bike. He put me in charge of getting the bike since I vetoed his idea. I shopped around and looked online and finally found an acceptable one.
Once she tried it out she looked so little on that big bike! She was a little frightened at first because her feet don't touch the ground when she's on the seat but she's getting more daring. She had a party with her friends this year.... first time so I was kinda unsure of what to do. We decided on a Sweet party. We toured the Sweet Candy Company with her friends. It was very interesting (maybe more for the adults). We got to sample some of the candy they make there... like orange sticks, salt water taffy, and chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Yum! After the tour we came back home for cake and presents.

2 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Isn't is shocking that our first are 5! It blows me away sometimes, cute pics :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't beleve you have a 5 year old. That is crazy